Thursday, February 11, 2010

Utah redux

Vacation was so nice, let's look at it twice. Sometimes when I'm not 100% focused at work, I like to look at recent photos on the blog. So this post might be more for me than you, but I hope you enjoy.

Here's the view up the mountain from as high as we got on our snowshoes.
Along the way, we made a Colts logo for intimidation in the Super Bowl. As you may know, this did not lead to victory. Even sadder, I couldn't see it while riding the gondola on Fri. Most saddest, we made it upside down. We thought the helmet logo was the same direction as an 'omega'. Not so, but maybe this didn't cause the defeat.
The Park City stream was flowing nicely. In the summer, it's a nice place to dip the toes for a cooldown. In winter, we just look.
Clara turned 5 months old on Super Sunday (also happy 2^5 birthday to Jessie that day). She can now look down on Raggedy Ann. At her dr. appointment today she weighed in at 13lb 15oz and 26" in length. She can roll over, but doesn't feel any need to do so. She still likes to laugh and shout.
Finally, I'm not sure what my mom wanted me to report about their calorie counting. I know that they have lost weight, but don't know the extent. Perhaps they can comment.

Oh, and finally, finally, since even my dad has joined facebook, I might also. But I'm scared.

1 comment:

Jessielynn said...

Thanks for the birthday note! Can hardly wait to see you guys this summer.