Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Giving Thanks

Thanksgiving festivities for us included a big, delicious dinner at the Polkadot house. I made pie.



And on the day after Thanksgiving I got to hang out more with the Polkadot extended family, while Chad had to work. Poor Chad. We went to see "Enchanted" (looks like if your biking in NYC, it's best to keep an eye out for rogue fairy tale characters), and the Polkadot kids and cousins came over to play racquetball and pool at our place.

This reminded me so much of fun times with my cousins when I was a kid. Amy, Beth, Paul, John, Tim, Christina, Kath, Matt and me -- playing tag on top of the hay bales, or getting pulled by Uncle Mike on a long line of sleds behind the tractor. I miss you guys!




As you can see, there's fun to be done at our new crib. Do stop by!

1 comment:

Edie Guess said...

there is GREAT fun at your new crib - I thproughly loved playing PITT - and no! Cody, Pitt isn't a place where you play basketball, it is a marketplace with SPOONS!!