Monday, June 23, 2008

something is in the air

You know how things tend to stay pretty much the same for a long time? I've had that feeling for a while now. But a couple things might actually change in the near future, I (we) hope. We'll see, and we'll keep you posted.


Brief update on my eating habits: It's been about 2 weeks since I decided to eat less. Two observations: (1) I'm able to either concentrate (at work) or exercise (ride home) on a fairly empty stomach. Somehow being hungry has become less debilitating. (2) I became obsessed with weighing myself. One reason was to make sure that I wasn't wasting away to nothing, and the other was to see if I could get a feel for how much I was eating. My weight is about 165 and and 168, after waking up in the morning and before going to bed, respectively. I'm planning to not lose any more weight -- some would have called me skinny before this experiment. Really!


Down to 2. I loaned out the Great Big Trek, circa 1979, to a friend over the weekend. He plans to train on it and do the MS150 charity ride from Bernalillo to Los Alamos. We _might_ join him. That leaves me with only the gray Trek and the big boy blue bike.

No comments: