Tuesday, December 4, 2007

ufo sighting

I saw a ufo above ABQ tonight at 5:45 pm (Dec 4). It was a pretty bright light that flew northwards very fast (if a plane travels at 1 velocity unit, it was probably 10 velocity units). Before it reached the horizon, the light vanished. I heard no sounds associated with it, and it seemed to be flying at about the same height as airplanes do in the area. At the time a large helicopter was hovering near the Sandia mountains. At 8:20 pm, a helicopter was flying in the area again.

Three other people have confirmed what I saw.

Sorry, no pictures as I was on my commute home.

That is all.

5 comments:

Edie Guess said...

we definitely saw it - sorry, I think we might be the three other witnesses - wacky, huh?!!!

Jessielynn said...

That's very exciting- congratulations!

(And your description of velocity units makes me miss Los Alamos...)

Tarik Saleh said...

Sweet,
You are now well on your way to becoming a wingnut. Please base the rest of your life on this event and you will be all the way there.

I can't believe all I got to see this year was a bobcat. I got ripped off. Nothing good ever happens in this podunk town.

Mrs. Overbeek said...

So for real...what was it???

Kelly said...

it's so funny that you say that, because when grant and i lived there, we always talked about the ufo's that we saw all the time. there's definitely some strange activity in those new mexican skies! :)