Sunday, June 24, 2007

What does my garden grow?

I planted two kinds of herbs and three or four kinds of flowers in our garden. Lots of little plants came up. It seemed like more little plants than I had planted seeds for. Hmmm. Then, as the plants became identifiable, I found that I could not identify the prevalent one as anything I had planted.

So, please, friends, my question for you is:

What is it?



I've faithfully weeded, thinned and watered these. It's obviously a climber, so I've just given it something to climb.
If I've been cultivating a weed, please tell me quickly -- before I pay the neighbor kids to water it while we're on vacation.

2 comments:

Tarik Saleh said...

It sort of looks like nice morning glories, they should start blooming soon if they are though...

Anonymous said...

I think it might be a weed... But if it is, it's a pretty one, and you could see what happens. :)