Thursday, March 18, 2010

More baby skills

Clara is getting skills quickly lately. Last week, she started to roll, now she rolls all over the place. This week, she can sit up by herself. Occasionally, she stops paying attention and topples over. Surprisingly, she rarely cries after thumping the back or side of her head.
Yesterday, Clara convinced us to let her eat big girl food again. For the third time, we mixed up pre-cooked rice cereal and her milk.
This time, she ate, loved it, and was happy.
Spring continues to be beautifully perfect. This may be the best time of the year as it's warm and the grass is not growing yet. I joined the Wild Card crew for part of the Sat ride (see Paul's recap). Jill and Clara are out riding with the chariot daily. A couple times they brought me bubble tea at work.

Speaking of work, I finished writing my first proposal this week (should I add finally? should I give some excuses?). It's small and somewhat simple, but I'm happy with it. Maybe the clean coal institute will be also.

No comments: