Friday, April 11, 2008

Ready for Paris-Roubaix

Not many of our fellow Americans realize that we're smack in between the 2 best single day road bike races in the world: Tour of Flanders and Paris-Roubaix. I'm doing my best to ameliorate the situation with the blog and my appearance. Here's my new look:
Nothing says Euro Pro racing like a mullet! Go Tom Boonen, go!
It's really a shame that the weather is supposed to be very nice here this weekend. I'll have to imagine myself riding through wind and rain on cobblestones while it's sunny, 65 degrees on the somewhat smooth roads of ABQ.

2 comments:

Edie Guess said...

business in the front - party in the back. So surprising that your new look is now your old look! You are changing looks like you change your clothes!

Tarik Saleh said...

Ah, keep achieving there you hardman of Oakflats you.